Special Interest Seminar: Weak Hand Shooting
Prerequisite: Level 2: Defensive Handgun.
Special Interest Seminars put in-depth focus on individual components and ancillary aspects of defensive firearms use. Seminar emphasis is on skill building and repetition, that the student may gain an appreciable degree of proficiency in the specified skill. The special interest seminars review and refine skills taught in our weekend courses, and are offered to provide the chance to practice specific skills, without having to spend the time to go through an entire weekend class.
These one-day, 6-hour seminars are designed for students to practice what they already have been taught in the prerequisite F.A.S. class, but perhaps have not practiced for a while. They are NOT designed to be stand-alone training. If you have not met the pre-requisites listed for each class, please do not ask for a waiver of the pre-requisite, but rather, please consider taking the class listed as the prerequisite, as it contains instruction on the topics contained in the Special Interest Seminar, plus lots more.
Class Dates: June 10, 2017
| Register Now|
- Your own handgun of .380 caliber or larger.
- Three magazines or speedloaders, plus a belt holder or pouch for them.
- A weak-side belt holster suitable for concealed carry, which allows one handed re-holstering and prevents the muzzle from pointing at student’s own body while re-holstering. Inside the waistband appendix carry holsters are specifically forbidden in F.A.S. classes.
- 200 rounds of full metal jacket (FMJ) ammunition.
- Ear protection and wrap-around safety glasses (eye protection).
- A billed baseball cap.
- Push-button activated flashlight.
- A pen and notebook.
- Your lunch and beverages.