Where to Stay
Most of our students choose to stay in Centralia or Chehalis on the Saturday night of Saturday-Sunday classes. Some come down Friday night, so they don't have to deal with the drive on Saturday morning. We've tried to list facilities that are close to restaurants. The motels at Exit 82 also close to grocery stores, a variety of restaurants and other shopping amenities that may prove convenient during your visit.
Travel time from these motels to the range is approximately half an hour. Deer are a common road hazard, so give yourself time to observe the 50 mph county road speed limit.
Some of your motel choices include:
• King Oscar Motels, 1049 Eckerson Rd., (Exit 82 - on East side of freeway) Centralia 360-736-1661
• Ferryman's Inn, 1003 Eckerson Rd., (Exit 82 - on East side of freeway) Centralia 360-330-2094
• EconoLodge, 701 Harrison Ave, (Use Exit 82 - several blocks down, on East side of freeway) Centralia 360-736-2875
• Motel 6, 1310 Belmont Ave., (Exit 82 - on West side of freeway) Centralia 360-330-2057
• Best Western Parkplace Inn, 201 SW Interstate Ave, (Exit 76, east of the freeway) Chehalis 360-748-4040
• Holiday Inn Express, 730 NW Liberty Place, (Exit 77, east of the freeway) Chehalis 360-740-1800
If you are coming over Highway 12 from Yakima or other eastside locations and need a room on Friday night before class, consider Morton's Season's Motel at the junction of Highway 12 and Highway 7, 360-496-6835.
There is also a membership Thousand Trails Campground approximately 10 miles west of the F.A.S. Tactical Training Range on Centralia-Alpha road, and we have plenty of camping space at our range for people with self-contained RVs, but we do not have shower facilities or power available. If planning to camp at the range, you must arrive before sundown; otherwise, please plan your arrival for the next morning. Please do not pull in after dark.
Want to learn more?
Call us at 360-978-6100 or e-mail us at The Firearms Academy of Seattle, Inc. with your questions or click on the additional pages listed at the left.