Belle's Bootcamp (1 or 2 Day)
If you've already met our Operations Manager and Staff Instructor Belle McCormack then you've seen her enthusiasm and passion for teaching self defense related subjects. This class brings together elements of training for violent encounters focusing on your goals and personal risk assessment.
Live fire drills, shoot/no shoot, articulation, thinking about how and why you are training. Putting the time into preparing yourself before the situation. Identifying your inner strength and how you can mentally and emotionally focus to get more out of your training.
And a whole lot of full-on Belle!
Saturday will consist of mostly lecture with more range time on Sunday. You must attend Saturday to attend on Sunday.
TUITION: $250 for both days, $150 for Saturday Only (Choose an option during check-out)
Student will be required to present a state-issued license to carry a concealed handgun, military or police identification or other form of background check prior to participation.
- Your own handgun of 9mm or 38 SPL caliber or larger.
- Three magazines or speedloaders, plus a belt holder or pouch for them. (More for single stack)
- A belt holster.
- 300 rounds of full metal jacket (FMJ) ammunition.
- Ear protection (Electronic hearing protection recommended)
- Wrap-around safety glasses (eye protection).
- A billed baseball cap.
- A pen and notebook.
- Your lunch and beverages--we will eat during classroom lecture.
|Event Date||05-30-2020 10:00 am|
|Event End Date||05-31-2020 6:00 pm|
|Cut off date||05-29-2020 1:00 pm|
|Location||Firearms Academy Range|
Venue - Firearms Academy Range
Please note that this is a private range. There is no public access, other than for scheduled classes / events. Contact us for driving directions.