Advanced Handgun Retention
An extension of our popular Handgun retention and disarming class, students will get a review of the core handgun retention and disarming techniques, (pre-requisite is the Handgun Retention and Disarming seminar and the free re-take). Then, after the review, we will work on the following additional techniques:
- Long-gun retention and disarming
- Dynamic non-scripted attacks to drawn and holstered gun
- Defending against multiple attackers
- Low light retention
We only offered this course every other year or so but due to high demand we've added more dates. These fill up quickly so sign up early.
Tuition includes one free retake of this class to perfect skills. Please call to schedule your free retake.
- Leather or heavy duty canvas gloves (saves skin on hands, so should cover the fingers!)
- Clothing and shoes that you can move around in easily (no heavy boots, please)
- Safety glasses
- Heavy-duty holster and belt. We will lend you a dummy gun if you do not have one.
- Scarf or bandana for blindfold.
- Notebook and pen
- Your sack lunch and beverages
|11-04-2018 10:00 am|
|04-14-2019 10:00 am|
|11-17-2019 10:00 am|
Venue - Firearms Academy Range
Please note that this is a private range. There is no public access, other than for scheduled classes / events. Contact us for driving directions.