Current Class Offerings
The classes below provide a comprehensive list of the many, many programs taught at the Firearms Academy of Seattle, Inc. Please see our Where Should I Start My Training page or contact us for a custom training plan. The Starting Points for our curriculum are indicated below.
For more details or to register for the classes below, please click on the title, which links to the full class description and will give you information about prerequisites, tuition costs, equipment lists, and more.
Pre-registration strictly is required for all FAS classes. Please see our Registration Policy for more info.
- Level 1: Intro to Handguns (Starting Point)
- Level 1: Handgun Fundamentals
- Level 1: Concealed Carry 101
- Level 2: Defensive Handgun (Starting Point)
- Level 3: Tactical Handgun
- Level 3: Active Shooter Interdiction
- Level 4: Adv. Defensive Handgun
- Weeklong Handgun (Starting Point)
- IDPA Bootcamp (Starting Point)
Rifle & Shotgun Classes
- Level 1 Rifle (Starting Point)
- Tactical Rifle (Starting Point)
- Close Quarters Carbine
- Low Light Carbine
- Precision Rifle
- Defensive Shotgun (Starting Point)
- Adv. Defensive Shotgun
- Close Quarters Shotgun
- Range Day - Rifle Zeroing Session
- Rifle Zeroes (Coming Soon)
- Shotgun Patterning (Coming Soon)
- MAG/LFI Alumni Shoot
- John Farnam: DTI Urban Rifle
- Steve Fisher: RDS Handgun
- Steve Fisher: Carbine Employment
- Jared Reston: 2-Day Performance Gunfighting
- Mike Pannone: 1-Day Rifle Malfunctions Instructor (Cancelled)
- Mike Pannone: 2-Day Practical Carbine
- John Murphy: Concealed Carry Skills and Tactics
- Tim Herron: 2-day Practical Performance
Pre-registration required for all classes.
To register, please follow one of the links above to register online or call us at 360-978-6100.
Want to learn more?
Call us at 360-978-6100 or contact us at The Firearms Academy of Seattle, Inc. with your questions or click on the class links above.