Current Class Offerings
The classes below provide a comprehensive list of the many, many programs taught at the Firearms Academy of Seattle, Inc. Please see our Where Should I Start My Training page or contact us for a custom training plan. The Starting Points for our curriculum are indicated below.
For more details or to register for the classes below, please click on the title, which links to the full class description and will give you information about prerequisites, tuition costs, equipment lists, and more.
Pre-registration strictly is required for all FAS classes. Please see our Registration Policy for more info.
- Level 1: Intro to Handguns (Starting Point)
- Level 1: Handgun Fundamentals
- Level 1: Concealed Carry 101
- Level 2: Defensive Handgun (Starting Point)
- Level 3: Tactical Handgun
- Level 3: Active Shooter Interdiction
- Level 4: Adv. Defensive Handgun
- Weeklong Handgun (Starting Point)
- IDPA Bootcamp (Starting Point)
Rifle & Shotgun Classes
- Level 1 Rifle (Starting Point)
- Tactical Rifle (Starting Point)
- Close Quarters Carbine
- Low Light Carbine (Contact us to register)
- Precision Rifle
- Defensive Shotgun (Starting Point)
- Shotgun Tune Up & Master Test
- Adv. Defensive Shotgun
- Close Quarters Shotgun
- Steve Fisher: Low Light Carbine (Feb 3, 2023)
- Steve Fisher: Low Light Handgun (Feb 4, 2023)
- Steve Fisher: Low Light Shotgun (Feb 5, 2023)
- Ridgeline: Precision Rifle (April 1-2, 2023)
- Dark Angel Medical Open Enrollment (April 15-16, 2023)
- Massad Ayoob: MAG-40 (July 20-23, 2023)
- Craig Douglas: ECQC (Aug 4-6 2023)
- Jared Reston: 1-Day Practical Pistol Marksmanship (Aug 18, 2023)
- Jared Reston: 2-Day Room Clearing (Aug 19-20, 2023)
- Steve Fisher: AK Employment (Sept 15, 2023)
- Steve Fisher: Practical Urban Carbine (Sept 16-17, 2023)
- Tim Herron: 2-day Practical Performance (Sept 23-24, 2023)
- MAG-30 Range - Shooter Development Course (Sept 29-Oct 1, 2023)
- Dark Angel Medical Open Enrollment (Nov 18-19, 2023)
Pre-registration required for all classes.
To register, please follow one of the links above to register online or call us at 360-978-6100.
Want to learn more?
Call us at 360-978-6100 or contact us at The Firearms Academy of Seattle, Inc. with your questions or click on the class links above.