Special Interest Seminar: Handgun Accuracy
Unless you have mastered shooting a handgun without flinching, gaining skills in the other areas of defensive handgun use is very difficult. With this in mind, students are drilled and coached on how to shoot very accurately with the handgun. Not very sexy, but very necessary!
Bring your handgun, 250 rounds of jacketed ammunition, belt holster and ear and eye protection and a billed cap. Prerequisite: Level 2: Defensive Handgun (or higher level course).
$50 discount for retakes. Must register by phone to receive discount.
- Your own handgun of .380 caliber or larger
- Three magazines or speedloaders, plus a belt holder or pouch for them.
- A belt holster with covered trigger guard (no fanny packs, shoulder holsters, appendix holsters or soft, collapsible inside-the-pants holsters, please)
- 250 rounds of full metal jacket (FMJ) or jacketed hollow point (JHP) ammunition
- Ear protection and wrap-around safety glasses (eye protection)
- A billed baseball cap
|09-05-2020 10:00 am||5|
Venue - Firearms Academy Range
Please note that this is a private range. There is no public access, other than for scheduled classes / events. Contact us for driving directions.