Speed Handgun Seminar
Special Interest Seminars put in-depth focus on individual components and ancillary aspects of defensive firearms use. Seminar emphasis is on skill building and repetition, that the student may gain an appreciable degree of proficiency in the specified skill. The special interest seminars review and refine skills taught in our weekend courses, and are offered to provide the chance to practice specific skills, without having to spend the time to go through an entire weekend class.
These one-day, 6-hour seminars are designed for students to practice what they already have been taught in the prerequisite F.A.S. class, but perhaps have not practiced for a while. They are NOT designed to be stand-alone training. If you have not met the pre-requisites listed for each class, please do not ask for a waiver of the pre-requisite, but rather, please consider taking the class listed as the prerequisite, as it contains instruction on the topics contained in the Special Interest Seminar, plus lots more.
Prerequisite: Level 2: Defensive Handgun or higher
No Retake Discounts on Seminars
- Your own handgun of .380 caliber or larger
- Five magazines or speedloaders, plus a belt holder or pouch for two of them
- A Kydex (such as Blade-Tech) or other outside the belt holster with covered trigger guard
- 300 rounds (500 recommended) of full metal jacket (FMJ) or jacketed hollow point (JHP) ammunition
- Ear protection and wrap-around safety glasses (eye protection)
- A billed baseball cap
- Your sack lunch and beverages
|Speed Handgun Seminar||04-23-2023 9:00 am||12|
Venue - Firearms Academy Range