Special Interest Seminar: Moving Targets / Moving Shooters
Shooting at moving targets and shooting while moving are two of the more difficult aspects of defensive handgunning. It is also one that is nearly impossible to practice on a public range, so this special interest seminar gives F.A.S. graduates the chance to refresh these skills under the watchful eye of our instructors.
These one-day, 6-hour seminars are designed for students to practice what they already have been taught in the prerequisite F.A.S. class, but perhaps have not practiced for a while. They are NOT designed to be stand-alone training. If you have not met the pre-requisites listed for each class, please do not ask for a waiver of the pre-requisite, but rather, please consider taking the class listed as the prerequisite, as it contains instruction on the topics contained in the Special Interest Seminar, plus lots more.
Prerequisite: Level 2: Defensive Handgun or higher.
$50 discount for retakes. Must register by phone to receive discount.
- Your own handgun of .380 caliber or larger
- Three magazines or speedloaders, plus a belt holder or pouch for them.
- A belt holster with covered trigger guard (no fanny packs, shoulder holsters, appendix holsters or soft, collapsible inside-the-pants holsters, please)
- 250 rounds (350 recommended) of full metal jacket (FMJ) or jacketed hollow point (JHP) ammunition
- Ear protection and wrap-around safety glasses (eye protection)
- A billed baseball cap
|06-19-2021 9:00 am||8|