Advanced Handgun Retention Info
An extension of our popular Handgun Retention and Disarming seminar, students will get a review of the core handgun retention and disarming techniques. Then, after the review, we will work on the following additional techniques:
- Long-gun retention and disarming
- Dynamic non-scripted attacks to drawn and holstered gun
- Defending against multiple attackers
- Low light retention
Pre-requisite: Handgun Retention and Disarming seminar and one retake unless you are taking both classes back to back on the same weekend.
- Leather or heavy duty canvas gloves (saves skin on hands, so should cover the fingers!)
- Clothing and shoes that you can move around in easily (no heavy boots, please)
- Safety glasses
- Heavy-duty holster and belt. We will lend you a dummy gun if you do not have one.
- Scarf or bandana for blindfold.
- Notebook and pen
- Your sack lunch and beverages
**This class is currently invite only. Please contact us to register.**
|Advanced Handgun Retention Info||11-05-2023 9:00 am|